Nestled in the heart of Willis, Texas, Chambers Creek 55+ Active Adult Community offers the perfect blend of small-town charm and luxurious amenities. With spacious homes from five premier builders, lush green spaces, resort style amenities, and a tight-knit community atmosphere, you will feel right at home in no time.
Chambers Creek is in a prime location, just minutes from Lake Conroe and the award-winning city of The Woodlands, and designed for active adults who are looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle and the opportunity to enjoy all that Houston Hill Country has to offer.
Let’s get into the nitty gritty details so you can decide if Chambers Creek is right for your next home!
Chambers Creek Community Builders
Chambers Creek has gathered five of Texas’ best builders into one community to offer homes in various sizes, sizes and budgets. Here they are:
Starting in the high $300s
Homesite Width: 40′
SQ FT: 1,604 – 2,149
Beazer Homes is offering “Duets” in Chambers Creek, which are stylish townhomes in different floorplans. Designed to celebrate quality, comfort and energy efficiency, several personalization options come standard. Simply choose the layout that fits your everyday needs and enjoy the included benefits that make Beazer Homes one of the most sought-after active adult home builders.
Starting in the high $400s
Homesite Width: 50′ & 60′
SQ FT: 1,900 – 2822
Every Caldwell Home is crafted to enhance your lifestyle, today and tomorrow. Each design reflects the personality of the homebuyers, from refined to unexpected, and it’s all driven by your selections. So, go ahead and revel in the loveliness of your home. This is luxury in its truest form.
Starting in the $540s – $620s
Homesite Width: 60′
SQ FT: 2,387 – 3,053
Known throughout the major Texas markets for 30+ years, Coventry Homes is a leader in both form and function. A familiar name among the rankings for Nation’s Top Homebuilders, their unparalleled livability combined with their well-known customer service make them a popular choice for those seeking out 55+ custom home builders.
Starting in the high $200s
Homesite Width: 40′ & 50′
SQ FT: 1,223 – 2,123
Creating homes uniquely designed for the 55+ market, experience the Del Webb difference. Every home includes premium materials, energy-efficient features, and the confidence that comes from 70+ years in high-quality homebuilding – all backed by a team that specializes in giving careful attention to detail.
Partners In Building
Starting in the $770s
Homesite Width: 80′
SQ FT: Custom
Realize your vision with the expertise of Partners in Building. True to their name, this collaborative builder prides itself on bespoke homes and exceptional customer service rooted in active listening: to your wish list, preferences, and ideas. From there, they’ll help determine everything needed to create the home you’ve always dreamed of living in.
Chambers Creek Amenities
Another highlight of Chambers Creek is the wide range of INCREDIBLE amenities that are available to residents. Seriously folks, the lifestyle in Chambers Creek is second-to-none! Here are just a few of the best amenities, with a full list in the picture below:
- Onsite marina with exclusive direct resident access to Lake Conroe, one of the most popular boating lakes in Texas
- 2-acre vineyard growing Crimson Cabernet grapes
- 30+ lakes including Chambers Lake, a fully stocked ﬁshing lake also great for picnicking, kayaking/paddle boarding, etc.
- 9-Hole Golf Course Designed by golf legend Tom Lehman, along with an 18-hole putting course and future target driving range
- 20+ miles of wooded trails make walking, hiking, running or biking right through our great outdoors a delight
- 300 acres of dedicated green space to enjoy nature and relaxation
- Gated community with a guardhouse
- Wellness & social center
- Resort-style outdoor pool
- Pickleball and bocce ball
- Community Garden
- Full-time lifestyle director for planning events and activities
Lake Conroe Access to Chambers Creek Residents
We’ve already mentioned that Chambers Creek has 30+ lakes plus its own onsite Marina with direct access to Lake Conroe – a HUGE perk! Let’s take a closer look at what Lake Conroe has to offer:
- Boating and water sports: Lake Conroe offers a variety of opportunities for boating, including fishing, wakeboarding, and jet skiing. The marina also offers boat rentals and storage.
- Fishing: Lake Conroe is home to a variety of fish, including catfish, bass, and crappie, making it a popular spot for anglers.
- Camping and RV sites: a variety of camping and RV sites, as well as cabins and cottages for when family visits or fun staycations.
- Picnic and recreation areas: Lake Conroe has picnic areas and playgrounds, as well as a beach and swimming area.
- Restaurants and shops: Lake Conroe features several restaurants and shops, including boutique shopping and lakeside dining like Fajita Jacks, Amore Italian restaurant and Monty’s Lighthouse seafood and steaks.
- Marina services: The marina offers boat launching ramps, boat slips, and boat maintenance services.
- Nature trails: Lake Conroe has miles upon miles of wooded nature trails for strolling, hiking and biking.
From Chambers Creek to The Woodlands Texas
Another highlight of Chambers Creek is its proximity to The Woodlands, a popular destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment, and it has been named the BEST CITY to live in in the entire United States for TWO years in a row.
It’s just a short 15-minute drive from Chambers Creek! This makes it easy for residents to enjoy all the amenities and attractions that The Woodlands has to offer, while still being able to come home to the peaceful and natural setting of Houston’s Hill Country in Willis.
Overall, Chambers Creek 55+ Community in Willis, Texas offers active adults a unique opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds. With its natural beauty, resort style amenities, and proximity to Lake Conroe and The Woodlands, it is the perfect place to call home.
If you are interested in moving to Chambers Creek in Willis Texas, or just have questions, please reach out and I would be happy to chat. My personal cell is (936) 337-3069.